The Australian Knowledge Management Group Pty Ltd (AKMGroup) provides management consulting services to assist organisations accelerate improvement in their overall performance.
The Principals of AKMGroup are able to draw upon their combined experience over many years in applying globally recognised concepts of Organisational Performance Excellence and practical methods that can be easily applied to achieve sustained levels of excellence.
AKMGroup has consulted across a wide range of industry sectors and has specialised in several of these sectors during the past decade – these include Natural Resource Management, Vocational Education and Training and Higher Education.
As a Company we co-ordinate management consulting and business analyst activities and projects both nationally and internationally.
We build collaborative teams – involving other skilled professionals and companies on an as needs basis.
We acknowledge the value of many minds and many hands.
We look forward to bringing to your table the experience, the learning and the positive outcomes to enable improved and innovative, sustainable Business for your Company
- Organisational Performance Excellence – Frameworks can be tailored for a Sector – Implementation Guidance and Assessment – Contact us below for further details
- Board Performance and Skills Assessment
- Organisational Performance Measurement
- Corporate Governance Frameworks
- Corporate Strategic Planning
- Risk Management and Business Continuity
We also specialise in the implementation of proprietary – Integrated Management Systems – bringing together all the information your Organisation needs to manage the – Business – Environmental and Occupational and Safety Systems you deal with on a daily basis. We can work with you to gain independent Certification of these systems against the Requirements of:
- ISO/AS/NZS 9001:2008 Quality Management System Requirements
- ISO/AS/NZS 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Requirements and Guidance For Use
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety System Requirements and Guidance For Use
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk management – Principles and guidelines
Watch this space we will aim to inform and amuse!
We will be happy to answer questions and also enable you to access some of the tools and information
we have developed over the period of working on the ground with these sectors.